The Torbay Business Cycle Club
This is a new monthly cycle based business networking event organised by Wollen Michelmore and Fruition. The club meets on the 2nd Friday of each month and is a social event.
Riders of all abilities are encoraged and nobody will be left behind. As the group grows in size we may choose to divid into smaller groups based on ability. Event information will be published on this page and our Facebook and WhatsApp groups. Route information will also be on Strava a few days before we meet.
- Meet at Below Decks at 7.15am for a coffee and quick ride briefing.
- Free coffee and bacon role!
- Return to Beacon Quay to for 9.15am.
- Public showers are available at the harbourside.
- Pay and display parking at Beacon Quay/Living Coasts multi storey.
- We request everyone wears a helmet.
- No confirmation required.
- This is a free event.
How far do you ride?
It depends on the weather, departure time, pace and route – usually between 12 and 18 miles.
How fast do you ride?
We make sure nobody is left behind so as slow as the last rider.
What do I need to bring?
Bike, helmet, suitable clothing, puncture repair kit, lights if its dark.
Can I discuss this with you?
Yes, please leave a message on the Facebook or Strava pages.